High Tech, Versatile GNSS receiver: With a compact, rugged design the HiPer VR is packed with the most advanced GNSS technology.
Better things in smaller packages!
The HiPer VR is compact, light and packed with the most advanced GNSS technology in a design built to withstand the harshest field environments. Using Topcon’s advanced GNSS chipset with Universal Tracking Channels Technology, the HiPer VR automatically tracks every satellite signal above – now and into the future.
All signals, all satellites and all constellations — in a compact, rugged design, with an integrated IMU and eCompass.
The HiPer VR is a complete solution and versatile in many ways. It can be used for static or kinematic GNSS post-processed surveys, as a network RTK rover with the FC-5000’s internal 4G/LTE cellular modem, as a UHF/FH/Longlink jobsite RTK rover, and also in Topcon’s patented Hybrid Positioning workflow.
Top features include:
- Universal tracking technology for all satellites and constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, IRNSS, QZSS, SBAS) covering all modernized signals
- Field tested, field ready IP67 design
- Compact form factor ideal for Millimeter GPS and Hybrid Positioning
- Revolutionary 9-axis IMU and ultra-compact 3-axis eCompass
- Integrated 400 MHz UHF Tx/Rx Radio Modem
- Integrated License free 900 MHz Radio Modem, FH915 protocol 1
HiPer VR is perfect for:
- Land Surveying
- Topography & As-Built
- Construction Survey/Layout
- Grade Management
- Site Work
- Road Work
- Layout & Survey
Topcon Inertial Leveling Technology (T.I.L.T.)
By combining a 9-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU), along with a digital compass, the HR can accurately compensate for up to 15º of tilt on the rod. Now you can measure all the way to a building edge without using an offset. Or stretch to get an otherwise out-of-reach point. Just as with many other Topcon technologies, T.I.L.T. is designed to solve real-world challenges, so your work gets easier, faster, and better.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.