High-accuracy GNSS choke-ring antenna designed for all CORS environments
Ultimate network performance: Ultra-reliable and rugged geodetic grade antenna for network applications.
If you are establishing a new CORS network or upgrading an existing service, the CR-G5 is the perfect antenna for all high accuracy 24/7 GNSS signal reception requirements.
- High-end geodetic antenna
- TA-5 vertical convex dipole antenna element for full spectrum GNSS signal tracking
- Topcon designed choke ring ground-plane
- Environmentally robust and sealed
- Improved phase-centre stability in vertical over expanded GNSS frequency band
CR-G5 is perfect for:
- Land Surveying
- Topography & As-Built
- OEM Manufacturing
Build a network you can trust
Incredibly rugged and reliable high-accuracy GNSS choke-ring antenna for CORS applications.
Utilizing an array of vertical convex dipoles, the CR-G5 is a full choke ring antenna designed for high accuracy networking applications, based on our TA-5 full spectrum GNSS element.
By providing Full Wave tracking technology for existing and future GNSS signals, including Galileo, BeiDou and QZSS, the CR-G5 addresses the evolving requirements for reference networks and infrastructure monitoring applications.