- Rated Operating Capacity: 1,680 kg (3,700 lb.)
- Gross Horsepower: 74.6 kW (100 hp)
- Net Horsepower: 72.0 kW (96.6 hp)
- Operating Weight: 5,493 kg (12,100 lb.)
Vertical Lift Boom
The vertical-lift boom offers more lift height and reach at the top of the lift path, for more stability and truck-loading ability.
Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel engine packs plenty of power and torque.
Unique Tri-Cool™ design resists debris buildup and employs large coolers for superior performance in severe, high-load conditions. Add a reversible fan for quick core cleanout in high-debris applications.
EH Boom Performance Package
Factory-installed performance package offers increased productivity and ease-of-use with the following capabilities:
- Return to Dig allows the operator to automatically set the bucket or other attachment to his/her designated ready-to-work position.
- Return to Carry allows the operator to use joystick detents to automatically reset the boom to a designated ready-to-carry position.
- Boom Height Kickout allows the operator to pre-select a specific boom height based on truck/hopper height and use joystick detents to automatically stop at a specific height.
- Electronic Self-Level allows the self-level to work on the boom up and down unlike the hydraulic self-level option that works only on boom up.
Onboard Grade Indication Option
This option, installed in-factory or in the field, provides cross-slope or roll and mainfall slope or pitch of the machine within the in-cab monitor display.
- Real-time interface
- Roll and pitch viewable as either “absolute” or “relative” values
- Roll and pitch viewable in either degrees or percent
Boom design keeps the load close to the machine for better stability. Low center of gravity, 35-degree bucket rollback, and optional ride control and self-leveling also helps keep buckets full and forks loaded.
Cab & Controls
Large entryway, tightly sealed swing-out door, and ample foot- and legroom simplify getting in, getting comfortable, and getting things done.
Industry-exclusive three-way switchable controls and electrohydraulic (EH) joystick performance package for even more operating flexibility.
Generous tank capacity and fuel-efficient diesels enable daylong operation, letting you accomplish more between fill-ups.
Tilt up the hood for convenient ground-level access to dipsticks, fuel- and fluid-filler necks, and filters.
Breakout force has increase a whopping 40 percent over our previous models.
Add the new 90-in. bucket, available for the 333G and watch productivity soar.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.