Pin based, semihemispherical ground plane GNSS antenna
Revolutionary semi-hemispherical GNSS antenna: Unmatched signal trackingand multipath reduction.
The PN-A5 antenna combines the Topcon TA-5 full spectrum GNSS antenna element with an innovative convex impedance ground plane. The TA-5 antenna element utilizes an array of vertical dipoles to provide highly sensitive and stable Full Wave signal tracking for all existing and planned GNSS signals. Topcon’s new convex impedance ground plane provides improved multipath mitigation while providing minimum signal loss for satellites tracked to the horizon.
- High-end Geodetic Antenna
- Topcon TA-5 vertical convex dipole antenna element for full spectrum GNSS signal tracking
- Unique semi-hemispherical convex impedance groundplane
- Environmentally robust and sealed
- Minimized phase center offset variations in vertical within GNSS frequency band.
- Improved tracking for low elevation satellites for signal tracking from the local horizon to zenith.
PN-A5 is perfect for:
- OEM Manufacturing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.