- Rated Operating Capacity: 1,634 kg (3,600 lb.)
- Gross Horsepower: 74.6 kW (100 hp)
- Net Horsepower: 72 kW (96.6 hp)
- Operating Weight: 4,540 kg (10,000 lb.)
Cab & Controls
Larger entryways with swing-out doors make it easier to get in, get comfortable, and get on with it. Inside, there’s more productivity-enhancing foot- and legroom.
Three-way switchable controls between EH foot, ISO joystick, or H-pattern joystick modes. Includes switchable accelerator/decelerator with right-side foot pedal when operating in ISO or H-pattern joystick-control mode.
Add the new 90-in. bucket, available for the 332G and watch productivity soar.
EH Boom Performance Package
Factory-installed performance package offers increased productivity and ease-of-use with the following capabilities:
- Return to Dig allows the operator to automatically set the bucket or other attachment to his/her designated ready-to-work position.
- Return to Carry allows the operator to use joystick detents to automatically reset the boom to a designated ready-to-carry position.
- Boom Height Kickout allows the operator to pre-select a specific boom height based on truck/hopper height and use joystick detents to automatically stop at a specific height.
- Electronic Self-Level allows the self-level to work on the boom up and down unlike the hydraulic self-level option that works only on boom up.
Onboard Grade Indication Option
This option, installed in-factory or in the field, provides cross-slope or roll and mainfall slope or pitch of the machine within the in-cab monitor display.
- Real-time interface
- Roll and pitch viewable as either “absolute” or “relative” values
- Roll and pitch viewable in either degrees or percent